Digital Loyalty Program
Paralympics Australia has proudly partnered with Loyalty Promotions and Adflex Marketing to conduct our second digital loyalty program across 2020.
Adflex Marketing has been engaged to conduct fundraising via face to face fundraisers and tele-fundraisers to co-ordinate this promotion on our behalf.
Your generosity can help Australia’s Paralympians “get set” for the Tokyo Paralympic Games and provide pathways for Australian adults and children, with a disability, to participate in sport.
With the Tokyo 2020 games now being postponed until 2021, Paralympics Australia finds itself in an unprecedented position – 12 months of unexpected costs to cover whilst ensuring our Para-athletes and Paralympians continue preparing for the Games. Without this funding, the Australian Paralympic movement is under threat.
Please, will you give urgently today to keep the Paralympic spirit alive?
How the Promotion works for you:
SUPPORT, SAVE and WIN
Every purchase gives you access to:
- Discounted movie tickets (valid for a whole year)
- FREE entry into our Major prize draw where you can win up to $250,000
For more information you can:
Call: 1800 318 030.
Or email email@example.com
Please note, your purchase is not tax deductible as you are purchasing a product.
Why we are raising money?
Over the course of this campaign, Paralympics Australia hopes to generate $400,000 to support the Paralympic movement in Australia and to assist with sending the Australian Paralympic Team to the Tokyo Paralympic Games, now being held in August 2021.
Your generous purchase will also help us continue to:
- Support sports and community programs that enable more people with a disability to discover and affirm their capability.
- Identify and develop talented Para-athletes and run high-performance programs so our Para-athletes can excel on the world stage, showing every Australian what people with impairments can do when given the chance.
- Develop better, more innovative equipment so Australian Para-athletes have every chance to compete at their best. And be rewarded for it.
- Promote the normalisation of disability in Australian communities through the incredible stories of our extraordinary Paralympians.
Paralympics Australia National Draw #10
Major Prize Winner:
First name: Suzanne
Last name: Kickett
Ticket Number: SSE0009
Start date: 1 April 2019
Close date: 28 February 2020
Draw date: 9 March 2020
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33028 ACT Permit No. TP19/02961 SA Permit No. T19/418