Paralympics Australia’s vision is to create the most successful era of Paralympic sport in Australia’s history. With a home Games in 2032, there has never been a more exciting time to be a part of the Paralympic Movement.
Paralympics Australia provides a safe, fair and welcoming environment. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all regardless of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or ethnicity and we encourage anyone who holds the relevant skills and experience to apply for our roles.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Paralympics Australia. Any available opportunities will be advertised on this page, or please connect with us via LinkedIn.
Games Delivery Coordinator – fixed term until December 2024
Our Games Delivery area has the responsibility to deliver the Australian Paralympic Team to the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games. To assist with this journey, we are looking for a Coordinator to provide administration and project support and travel to the Paris Paralympic Games in August 2024. Working closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including National Sport Organisations (NSO’s), athletes and uniform suppliers, this role will be fundamental to the delivery of a successful team. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the administration tasks related to Games planning, including creating and distributing surveys, newsletters, team meetings and templates.
- Support the Games Team Executive Meetings including calendar invites, collating reports and papers and the taking of minutes and actions.
- Coordinate Paris 2024 workshops including agenda preparation, venue, accommodation and travel arrangements for all attendees.
- Manage the travel bookings process for the Paris 2024 Australia Paralympic Team including all data entry relating to flight schedules, traveller profiles, baggage requirements for both domestic and international travel and distribution of itineraries.
- Provide support as required to the coordination of PA uniform collation, pick and pack, stocktake and general support.
For more information, please view the job advertisement (PDF)
Please apply for this role via our recruitment system. Applications close Wednesday 31 May 2023.