Paralympics Australia Logo Guidelines
Paralympics Australia logos are our important assets. Our logos represent our brand and corporate identity, so it is critical to ensure accurate brand representation.
The organisations listed below are allowed to use the Paralympics Australia logo provided that they:
1. comply with the specific guidelines
2. submit every use of the Paralympics Australia logo for approval to the Marketing & Licensing Manager, Louise Nelson by email to email@example.com. Paralympics Australia logo files can be obtained from the Marketing & Licensing Manager upon request.
Organisations that are allowed to use the Paralympics Australia logos are:
- State/Territory Institutes/Academies of Sport
- Any Commonwealth or State departments with a sport/recreation portfolio
- Recognised national sporting federations
- Any organisations that are sponsors/partners with Paralympics Australia or its programs
All other organisations or individuals are not allowed to use Paralympics Australia logos without permission.