Funding is available to support identified strategic opportunities in National and International Classification system delivery.
This opportunity is in addition to the National Baseline Classification funding provided to NSO’s/ NSOD’s to manage Classification programs and deliver impairment specific Classification events. Requests including, but not limited to the following activity/initiatives will be considered:
- Face to face (National level) Classification delivery for National Championships or other large bespoke events.
- National Classifier training and updates
- International Classification coordination and delivery
- International Classifier training and updates
- Other initiatives which align to Sport Australia, NSO/NSOD or PA strategies to streamline the delivery, or increase the capacity of Classification programs
NSO/NSOD representatives will be informed of potential level of funding support within one week of receipt of form below.
Funding requests are open July 1, 2021 – April 30th, 2022.