The Australian Paralympic Committee is currently seeking an Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator to manage the office of the CEO as well as the day-to-day operations of the APC head office.
In this dual role you will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and Board including, but not limited to, diary management, travel arrangements, minute taking, receiving guests as well as any adhoc projects that may arise.
The successful candidate will also ensure that the day to day operations of the APC head office run smoothly including reception duties such as maintaining office equipment and supplies, answering the APC mainline, answering enquires, daily mail activities and administration support to the Senior Management team.
The ideal candidate must have;
• 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience in Office Management
• Experience managing competing priorities
• Experience dealing with Board Members and Executives
• Experience working in a Not for Profit
• High level of computer literacy in particular Microsoft Office products
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Proven track record in multitasking and working to strict deadlines
• A helpful manner
As this is a dual role the successful candidate must ensure confidentiality is upheld at all times as well as have a good understanding of the relationship between the CEO and Board.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a unique and busy role please submit your resume including a covering letter quoting reference APC0715 firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
12 Month Contract
Applications close Friday 3 July 2015