Tokyo 2020 Performance Services Officials
The Australian Paralympic Committee is responsible for the delivery of the Australian team for the 2020 Summer Paralympic Games to be held in Tokyo Japan.
National Sporting Organisations will deliver all aspects of athlete planning, training programming and preparation of the Australian athletes for these Games.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Medical Officers, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Massage Therapists, Dietitians and Nurses to support our programs during 2020. This is likely to involve domestic and international travel and some preparation time during 2019 and 2020.
We are aiming for best-practice team support across Performance Services in Tokyo. The following skills for this role are essential;
• Qualification in your profession with relevant sports accreditation (eg Sports and Exercise Physician, APA Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist, member of Sports Dietitians Australia or equivalent)
• More than 5 years’ experience in sport
• Great communication skills and a track record of being an effective team member
The following skills are highly desirable;
• Experience working with Para-sports
• Travel experience in support of team performance
Please note that applicants will need to provide their own professional indemnity insurance and working with children clearance.
Please complete this form: EOI Performance Services Officials and return by 10th October 2018 to Keren Faulkner, APC Performance Services Manager – email@example.com