- Sports & Classification
- Athletes & Coaches
- Games & Events
- About Us
- APC Programs
- Fundraising & Donations
Marketing & Brand
APC Logo Guidelines
The Australian Paralympic Committee (APC) logos are our important assets. Our logos represent our brand and corporate identity, so it is critical to ensure accurate brand representation.
The organisations listed below are allowed to use the APC logo provided that they:
1. comply with the specific guidelines
2. submit every use of the APC logo for approval to the Manager, Marketing and Sponsorship by email to email@example.com. APC logo files can be obtained from the Manager, Marketing and Sponsorship on request.
Organisations that are allowed to use the APC logos are:
- State/Territory Institutes/Academies of Sport
- Any Commonwealth or State departments with a sport/recreation portfolio
- Recognised national sporting federations
- Any organisations that are sponsors/partners with the APC or its programs
All other organisations or individuals are not allowed to use APC logos without permission.